Sunday, March 6, 2011

Anybody can give me a good solution for hair loss & grey hair problems?

To me now 24 years, until three years ago my hair was very thick, but right now for me a bit of their gray hair (about 3-4%), there is much less. But I just started dying my hair to avoid it. At the moment I do not care, but now the situation is even worse. My hair was very thin, and it started to fall. Now my hair density is also reduced. Actually, I worry too much about. I was going to stop dying, but after I started using the dye almost 65-70% of my hair was gray. I could not stop. Now I'm worried about the mistakes I made. I do not know what to do now, very confused scene. Is there a natural treatment for my hair loss problem and how I keep my hair color but black, too? If the problem is genetic, you have little chance! but if not, you can create a Dr (hair and skin) require hair loss, helps a high protein diet you.and for gray hair, hair evil help I know you probably will not hear it. S Stop regarded as a problem and accept it as a natural process that I deserve my gray hair! I think gray hair is a man to tell the difference. It is thought to increase anxiety and stress, loss of hair. Take a deep breath and I know time passes. These are people who do not care what color your hair or how you have them, you feel like your character, not your appearance that matters most to you in the long term. You have to stop dying your hair. The trick is not good for you, because these chemicals to infiltrate the skin and ruin your hair cells. Well, I feel for you, I'm just dying himself. They say at 19, he declined. At 21, started to pull my hair. In 35 I had a definite plus Al Gore's bald in the back. And at age 37, began their gray hair. At first I was afraid of the harsh reality that I would opt for buzz cuts and gray. People thought I was in my mid to late 20's, but then the gray multiplied. And as you know gray hair grows about three times the speed of hair color. I lost. hair dye, I know from experience, only worse. The best of this selective gray. And in the future. Do not plan your funeral yet. This site explains how to wear their hair naturally. Hope this was helpful. https: / / paydotcom.com/r/5276/mwari23/433540 /.

0 comments:

Post a Comment