Thursday, February 17, 2011

Polysistic ovary syndrome hair loss solution?

The only thing I tried is Spirnolactone but this pill seems to have only my hair even thinner! I'm trying to fish oil and hair, nails and skin pills to see how it works before resorting to the use of Rogaine expensive. I found this shampoo (Dr. Varon Therapeutic Shampoo Http:.? / / Www.drugstore.com / products / prod.asp pid = 169499 & catid = 10 349) and wondering if anyone has tried it successfully? If anyone has any tips or advice please let me know! Thanks:) I am a woman with PCOS has no chance of loss of hair (a little "pay) but I know that women can my support group who share your problem!. First - take the Spiro / Aldactone due to excessive hair elsewhere? If not - continue to highlight the hair a bit. " Secondly - you talked to your doctor about Glucophage / Metformin? This is a diabetes med solve many of the symptoms (PCOS is an endocrine disease to properly use the inability of insulin in the body for those who can not work) The drug is your price insulin, which is cut to regulate the amount of free testosterone permit area of the body and must stop or slow hair loss you feel. If you have not really shown an endocrinologist or reproductive endocrinologist, I highly recommend it. Good luck! It seems its working methods. Ive been using it for a while and my hair was thicker. I am using Rogaine foam, and with only half the amount suggested and see the effect of the cost of the half and no side effects .

0 comments:

Post a Comment