Friday, February 18, 2011

what is the best solution for hair loss?

Age 28, I have great hairloss.what is the best solution? Go out and enjoy the rest of your days with your hair. Rogaine. My nephew is a few years younger than you and he started losing his hair. He landed on the woman who sells herbs. He bought cinnamon oil (it comes in a small bottle and smells like cinnamon). It is not quite liquid and oil. He put cinnamon oil on his scalp. Slighly burning sensation. He swears it works. You can try Rogaine or hair loss shampoo (but I tried this and they gave me does not work). Or you can see a dermatologist. Your hair loss may be something else. If necessary, dermatologists inject your scalp with steroids. I was injected with steroids because my hair loss is due to a medical problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment