Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What is the best and safest solution for hair loss?

I have 36 years and started losing my hair (I guess that most stress anxiety.just moved, started a business, I had my third child and I are building a house.) You must know that the OTC product is the safest and best / control. Thanks. I found something called Provillus, a natural product, and seems to work for most. First, definitely want to avoid this kind of solutions to hair loss as Rogaine and Minoxidil. Can cause side effects such as headaches, fatigue and muscleache. Provillus and Procerin serum is probably your best bet. The reason is that they contain natural ingredients that do not cause side effects, and are working to restore the natural hair by providing nutrients the body needs. Provillus and Procerin comes in a pill form of grass that is packed with magnesium, zinc, vitamin B6 and many other minerals grow hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment